5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am located in the USA and purchased 2 holsters for my Steyr. Each one is crafted very nicely and fits the side arm beautifully. It is clear that the hand crafting of these holsters is done professionally and with great care. It is evident that there is pride in the work done. In addition, I asked for my order to be expedited which was complied with at no additional cost. The transaction was completed seamlessly and I was able to call their toll free number to make a change after order submission. The products are made to order and shipped from Slovakia.

My experience with the vendor tells me you can buy with confidence.

Thank you for a pleasant buying experience.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of holster from Craft Holsters and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Craft Holsters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most employess and quality of product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Holsters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Craft Holsters?

Comments