Borger, Texas

I ORDERED A SHOULDER HOLSTER FROM THE ON 13 DEC 2014 AND RECIEVED SEVERAL EMAILS QUESTIONING ABOUT THE TYPE OF GUN.I THOUGHT WELL THATS OFF TO A GOOD START, HOWEVER I SENT SEVERAL MESSAGE ABOT OTHER PRODUCTS AND GOT NO ANSWER.

ITS NOW 26 JANUARY 2015 ITS WELL OVER 15-25 DAYS AND HAVE MADE SEVERAL CALLS AND LEFT MESSAGES AND TEXTS AND HAVE RECIEVED NO ANSWER.

THEY WILL NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE AND THEIR NEVER ONLINE TO TEXT.TO MAKE MATTERS WORESE ITS IN SLOVAKIA SO KISS THE MONEY GOOD BY DONT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no contact and no product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no custmer service and no product" of shoulder holster and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Craft Holsters needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoulder holster in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craft Holsters.

Had an Experience with Craft Holsters?

Comments

#1119866

I tried contacting on your website . You never respond so what's the point!

to Anonymous #1151606

Dear customer,

we are sorry the inconvenience.Our customer service is based in Europe so we could be close to our producers.

We can handle calls from 6 am to noon Eastern time and we respond to our customer's emails within 24 hrs.

Please contact us on: sales@craftholsters.com

Thank you.

Regards.Simon

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1119864

yes , I have sent them several e-mails , the holster they sent me doesn't fit the weapon I ordered it for.They are a rip off.

They sell FALCO holsters.

Their website looks a lot like the FALCO website.

to HPT #1151607

Dear customer,

we apologize for inconvenience and we would like to resolve the issue.As leather is natural material, it happens from time to time it shrinks a bit and therefore the gun does not fit, or requires a break in.

If you would like to change the holster for a new one or refund the money, please contact us on: sales@craftholsters. Regarding the Falco Holsters, it is one of our producers with quality handcrafted products. Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards.Simon

I had the same problem....buyer beware If u do not want to wastE your time and money STAY AWAY FROM CRAFTS(FALCO)HOLSTERS

to Anonymous #1011342

Dear Sir,

I'd appreciate if you can give me a chance to better understand issue you had with our service and send me details of your order to email feedback@craftholsters.com. I'll do my best to resolve it to your satisfaction. Thank you

Regards,

Banska Stiavnica, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia #992819

Hello,

I apologize for inconvenience and also for late reply to your post.As advertised on our website, we’re offering premium quality holsters from European manufacturers, therefore our company has offices also in Europe (Slovakia).

This is the location of Falco Holsters producer and it’s also close to our other producers.

Based on my information, we had just one order from Texas on 13 Dec 2014. This order had a delay, however customer confirmed delivery of the holster. Please confirm to me if this is your order and if the issue was resolved directly to my email feedback@craftholsters.com.

Also I would like to offer you a special gift package as apologize for your disappointment with delivery.Thank you

Minden, Texas, United States #992729

Hello,

This is the location of Falco Holsters producer and it’s also close to our other producer.