5.0

I was shopping for a shoulder holster for my carry weapon when I ran across Craft Holsters. While it was more expensive than other shoulder holsters on the market, I checked the reviews and found them to speak very highly of the Craft shoulder holster system.

I ordered the system for my particular pistol. The company reps kept in contact with me through the entire process from order to delivery. I contacted Klaret, my customer rep to advise of my physical stature and they happily noted the slight modication necessary to accomodate me. I also prefer the the magazine pouches to sit vertically instead of horizontal. That was noted and there was no problem in the fabricating the system with the modication at no extra charge. The holster fits my weapon perfectly!

After I received the shoulder holster system and fit it to me, I found that the harness was slightly larger than neeeded. Rather than cut the current excess off, I notified the company to see if I could get extra fastening screws and rivets to secure the extra. I was surprised to see the parts sent to me with no additional charge. What company does that these days?

The only down side to this company is that, since it is a custom holster, in the day of instant gratification, we don't want to have to wait to fulfil our desires. I would like to say that the shoulder holster system was well worth the wait. Its great to exercise patience on ocassion.

Gene Jones

Willcox, Arizona, USA

Product or Service Mentioned: Craft Holsters Shoulder Holster.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I WOULD NOT buy any thing from this company.....Period....I would recommend that all law enforcement officers DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY I have a holster that is useless, my weapon will not fit into it, or any others that I have tried....I can't give the damn thing away, and it would cost more to return it than the POS is worth...