Waited 8 weeks for a custom belt pouch for a S&W 351 2in, purchase price $41.60, after 6 weeks received a email the order was shipped, no tracking #. I call Craft holster talked to a nice lady saying my order was shipped with no tracking # to save on shipping and assured me the custom belt patch would arrive soon. Three days later I received a universal $26.00 Falco belt pouch .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Craft Holsters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Craft Holsters to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Holsters and craft holsters shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

craftholsters
Craft Holsters Verified Representative

Dear customer, I'm Luke from Craft Holsters.First of all, I would like to thank you for the feedback.

I apologize for any issues you had experienced, of course mistakes happen from time to time, however we're here to resolve them ASAP to your satisfaction.

Please contact me at info@craftholsters.com with some details about your purchase (the order number and/or your e-mail) and I'll do my best to provide you with a solution you'll be satisfied with.Thank you again.