3.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair of slacks. What was sent me clips onto the belt,however it is between the belt and the waist band of the slacks.

The entire holster and pistol are displayed in this type. I have a concealed weapons permit in MIssouri. The Falco holster is beautifully made,a pleasure to touch,and very comfortable to wear. However since it is INSIDE THE BELT, and not INSIDE THE WAISTBAND, it is not a concealed carry holster that can be describes as IWB.

I just received the holster today, and emailed /requested a refund or replacement . I'm waiting for a response from Falco. I will follow up about the experience.

It is beautifully made,and I want to love it,but it isn't an IWB holster! And yeah...I am trying very hard to get rid of the "spare tire".

Review about: Craft Holsters Inside Waist Band Holster.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quality of the product.

Comments

craftholsters
Craft Holsters Verified Representative

Dear Sir,

this is Luke from Craft Holsters. We are happy that this issue was resolved here https://craft-holsters.pissedconsumer.com/problem-fixed-201706051056570.html

and we hope that you are now happy with the quality of the product as well as the design.

Thank you for being a Craft Holsters customer.

This was a joke, right?